Yes, the weekly updates stopped. They stopped because the SUPER AWESOME COOL SECRET PROJECT took over my entire life. And it’s not a lot of fun repeating the same message every single week: “I did some things for that thing which I can’t tell you anything about lol.” It would bore myself. It would’ve bored you. To death.
Anyhow, here’s an obligated update post before shit hits the fan.
And let’s start off with that SUPER AWESOME COOL SECRET PROJECT. You know I’m doing this project. You know Daniel Oliveira Carneiro is involved. As well as Kim Idsinga. As well as Devolver, who’s producing this bad boy. You might have seen some pictures I took on the set. You might have an idea. You might have no clue. I might have told you because we’re friends. Or because I was drunk. Well, at this point the only thing I can tell you is that we’re announcing very, very, very, very soon. As in, within 2 weeks from now. Eyes. Peeled. That kind of stuff.
As for other things, work-related:
- I’m dead-close to finishing that Hubbub video I was talking about before.
- I’ve assembled a crew to start shooting another documentary in April. It’s about the fears and problems of being a post-graduation human being, something we all have to deal with but, I feel, schools don’t prepare you for well enough. I’ll go into more details about this probably next month.
- We decided to shoot the Claynote video, but because of technical and weather related issues we had to postpone it. Which I’m fine with, by the way.
- I’m working with Menno Otten on a cool project.
- I’ve been writing a lot lately, hopping between screenplays and ideas and concepts. You know how that goes.
- I now have an office at the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht.
- I’m also close to releasing the last Meszahline EP.
- And then there’s Cloack. With a cool logo from Natalie Hanke.
I’m leaving for San Francisco in a week. I’m visiting A Maze in April. I have 3 or 4 other trips planned this year. I’ve had the weirdest couple of weeks. And days. I still haven’t finished watching True Detective or House Of Cards. I haven’t watched a film in nearly 3 weeks. I’m really into New Girl, though. I like this song. And this song as well. And now I have to go back to work because there’s still so much to do. Bye.